My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Okay this maybe be a horrible idea but I always enjoyed some good movie trivia, so the rules are Movie Quotes only and no super generic quotes I will start it off and whomever guess the answer correct and first must repost a new movie quote. If said movie quote is too hard and no one gets it after multiple tries then hints must be given and if after 10 tries no answer you must defuldge the answer and think up a new easier one. SO let us see where this goes. Oh yeah and no googling or anything else the quote this is from the brain only so keep it on the level if you want to play we all know the internet knows everything. lol :)

First Quote
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

Okay what you got Brothers wanna play!!

cmoreno85tx

"Apocalypse Now"

What about : " Let me quote the late Colnel Sanders who said, 'I'm way too drunk to taste this chicken'"

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Not sure on my answer so I will wait for you approval Brother Moreno but I think it is Talladega Nights

scottmh59

Tommy Boy?

tisk,tisk...not even close...ok another one from the same movie...

Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
John Winger: [John and Russell look at each other] You mean, like, flaming, or...
Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are *willing to learn*.
John Winger: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?

scottmh59

i knew that quote was too easy...stripes it is..now this one is wayyyyy toooooo easy..

doctor,doctor-doctor,doctor-doctor,doctor-,doctor,doctor-and doctor..so did we miss anyone?

scottmh59

gold star goes to owls..i knew that one would be too easy...another one..........

Jail Binger: I don't like soldier boys.
Highway: Say what?
Jail Binger: If you wanna pop that puppy's can you don't have to grease him so hard, jarhead.
Highway: Well, it sounds like you're a man of experience.
Jail Binger: What the hell's that supposed to mean, grunge sh*t.
Highway: It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.
Jail Binger: Ain't gonna be so smart with your balls stuffed in your mouth, jarhead!

R

RJS

OK...lets see...try this one.

Speaker: "What are you gonna vote?"

Crowd: "NONE OF THE ABOVE!"

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Brewster's Million and one of my favs, I think I am right?

I will quote one anyway b/c I think I am right

Man my Brother is gonna kill me, man my brother is gonna sh^t
MAN MY BROTHER IS GONNA KILL ME, MAN MY BROTHER IS GONNA SH^T
Well Which is it man is he gonna sh^t or is he gonna kill you?
Don't worry man my dad is a TV repair man he has an awesome set of tools.