My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWPHGLVA Networking (757)

The Fraternal Gentleman

Premium Member
Greetings,
I was wondering if there are any PHA Mason's here from the MWPHGLVA that I can network with in the 757 area. I'm looking to eventually petition once the Covid-19 situation blows over. I already contacted the Grand Lodge & a lodge near me a while ago but I haven't received a response yet.

Dr. Mikel Lynch (D.H.L.)

Brother RG

Greetings,
I was wondering if there are any PHA Mason's here from the MWPHGLVA that I can network with in the 757 area. I'm looking to eventually petition once the Covid-19 situation blows over. I already contacted the Grand Lodge & a lodge near me a while ago but I haven't received a response yet.

Dr. Mikel Lynch (D.H.L.)

Greetings,

How long ago did you contact the Grand Lodge? Since the situation with Covid, it might be tough to get a hold of Grand Lodge members since there has been no action and buildings most likely have been shut down. You might want to get on the Grand Lodge website and look for the District Lecturer and try to contact him. He can guide you to a lodge that might be near you. Best of luck!