My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My little Sister

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
Brothers,

My sister is 18 years old and on a very destructive path. She has run away from home, and I am really worried about her. Since leaving my father has asked me to look at the contents of her laptop since I am a computer Info. Systems major. The things that I have found on her Facebook page, and mac system are truly unspeakable for a person of this age. She had gotten involved with drugs, alcohol, and extremely disturbing sex talk and acts. I cannot believe this is my little sister who has changed in such a negative way. I have found messages of saying unspeakable things about here taking advantage of my fathers compassion. He has given everything she has needed to provide and did not come from a horrible home other than the typical family affairs. Brothers please pray that she is safe, and not harmed in any negative, and that she sees the light to change her life for the greater good of herself, and this world.

Fraternally,
Bro. Mike