My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Some Help Brothers

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
A good friend of mine will be running her 21st marathon with Team World Vision! Here's her story:

Hi! My name is Kim! On April 15, 2013, I ran the Boston Marathon for my very first time. I finished the race just 90 seconds before the first bomb went off at the finish line. I was very fortunate! That day changed my life and the lives of my family forever. Running has always been important, but now running has a whole new meaning to me. Now I want my running to make a difference in the lives of others! I am running my 21st marathon with Team World Vision to help change lives in Africa. The needs are great, but I believe there is something we can all do! Many children die in Africa as a result of unsanitary water. My goal is to provide 50 people with clean water for a generation. Will you support me and the children of Africa as I run the Seattle Marathon on December 1, 2013?

Whether you can donate $5 or $500 (tax deductible), it will make a difference! For more information:

http://support.worldvision.org/site/TR?px=1376261&fr_id=2220&pg=personal

259072_1902638939798_6007801_o.jpg

Last edited: