My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member here

Smason94

Hi,

I am a new member here. I am not a Mason but I want to become one. But the problem is Freemasonry is banned in my country (Pakistan) since more than 2 decades.

I will move to Istanbul in 2 months. I know there is a Mason there but I have no connection to any Mason in the World.

I have no sinister to join it as I ain't a conspiracy theorist. Reading 'Born in blood" to know more about this fraternity. Downloaded other books. It's my wish since long time to join it.

I wish any Mason help me join your brotherhood specially Turkey/Istanbul based brother.

Sorry for long post. Thanks for reading :) I hope my wish will be fulfilled by any of this forum's brother.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
No Freemason would actually recommend moving countries to join Freemasonry, it is a hobby. If you are moving to Istanbul to work you will need to settle into life there for some time before approaching the Grand Lodge of Turkey about membership but be advised there is no guarantee that it will accept you.

Also Born in Blood is a book containing the theories of a man who was not a Freemason but who joined some years after writing the book, he died before having a chance to revise it with the information he learned from actually being a Freemason.