My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New page on Grand Lodge of Texas Website

J

JEbeling

Was DDGM for AD Hanna.. ! He was a Great Grand Master who came into grand east without wanting to change everything.. ! or some personal aganda.. ! The video of his interview should be a great lesson for young masons who want to listen to a great Grand Master.. ! understand he was a simple man who ran a large company in the oil patch and he understood how to make a dicission.. !

nick1368

thanks for sharing this page. i haven't been to the GL webpage as of late because it just seemed less user friendly after it crashed last year. i will have to spend some time going through it again...thanks for sharing

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I just heard a rumor that GLoT will be rolling out a new page in 2 months, supposedly much more of age then what we have now. I have my fingers crossed b/c the web is the new frontier and everybody is exploring it.