My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Attending Lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingnut

Premium Member
How can you discuss esoteric work in any detail in a forum? The Scottish Rite is actually referred to as the University of Masonry and there is also the Master Craftsman 1 and 2 programs and the College of the Consistory

A7V

How can you discuss esoteric work in any detail in a forum? The Scottish Rite is actually referred to as the University of Masonry and there is also the Master Craftsman 1 and 2 programs and the College of the Consistory

Because when you think of esoteric you are thinking of degree work. When I say esoteric I am not talking degree work.

TexasCop

Going to those stuffy ol' business meetings is where I find the greatest joy because that's when you get the most brothers together in one room. :)

A7V

Well wingnut guess your right. Time to move on from freemasonry. Thanks for the advice!

Wingnut

Premium Member
Thats not what I said at all. But to learn about Alchemy I didn't have to become a Mason. I didn't have to become a Mason to understand the Cabala. I could study druidism or Wicca philosophy without learning of freemasonry. I wasn't a Mason when I studied paranormal events. Masonry does open your mind to the allow the study and does promote studying to better oneself but it is disingenuous to assume that all men are masons to learn these things or that to learn them one must be a Mason first.

Status
Not open for further replies.