Not Attending Lodge

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by A7V, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

How can you discuss esoteric work in any detail in a forum? The Scottish Rite is actually referred to as the University of Masonry and there is also the Master Craftsman 1 and 2 programs and the College of the Consistory

2. A7V

A7V Registered User

Because when you think of esoteric you are thinking of degree work. When I say esoteric I am not talking degree work.

3. TexasCop

TexasCop Registered User

Going to those stuffy ol' business meetings is where I find the greatest joy because that's when you get the most brothers together in one room. :)

4. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

And you dont have to be a mason to learn the esoteric your referring to...

5. A7V

A7V Registered User

Well wingnut guess your right. Time to move on from freemasonry. Thanks for the advice!

6. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

Thats not what I said at all. But to learn about Alchemy I didn't have to become a Mason. I didn't have to become a Mason to understand the Cabala. I could study druidism or Wicca philosophy without learning of freemasonry. I wasn't a Mason when I studied paranormal events. Masonry does open your mind to the allow the study and does promote studying to better oneself but it is disingenuous to assume that all men are masons to learn these things or that to learn them one must be a Mason first.

7. MacFie

MacFie Registered User

Really? Really?? man people need to take more naps.

8. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Indeed and on that note, I wish you best of luck in your future travels. This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share My Freemasonry