My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ol' skip is at it again

daddyrich

I imagine that Ephisian group must be packing them in...maybe 20-25 members strong. They really have a problem w/ religious tolerance. Yikes.

phulseapple

Premium Member
I imagine that Ephisian group must be packing them in...maybe 20-25 members strong. They really have a problem w/ religious tolerance. Yikes.
That number is 6 times too many. There are about 5. Skippy, Larry the founder, Duane, Cowan, and a couple other regular posters that may or may not be fictitious creations of one of the others.

phulseapple

Premium Member
He is a follower best I can tell. He would probably call himself a pastor though. He perverts just about anything to fit his agenda which is usually to go along with what he was fed by Larry and Duane. He does read, but puts a spin on what he reads and what he passes along, to fit that same agenda, all under the guise of being a "true" interpretation of the Bible, which according to them, consists only of the New Testament. They do not accept the Old Testament as an authority of anything nor do they accept the Ten Commandments as being from God. Just to give you an idea. They also attempt to limit the power of the Almighty.

Traveling Man

Premium Member
He is a follower best I can tell. He would probably call himself a pastor though. He perverts just about anything to fit his agenda which is usually to go along with what he was fed by Larry and Duane. He does read, but puts a spin on what he reads and what he passes along, to fit that same agenda, all under the guise of being a "true" interpretation of the Bible, which according to them, consists only of the New Testament. They do not accept the Old Testament as an authority of anything nor do they accept the Ten Commandments as being from God. Just to give you an idea. They also attempt to limit the power of the Almighty.

If you read some of his missives he will say that we see what we want to from our paradigm and that’s how we justify our stance on Masonry and religion, this all according to his mentor (Larry Kunk) while thinking that his end-game has already set in stone that he is anti-mason. (Hello pot, meet kettle) Now all he has to do is fill in the blanks as to why. And here are the reasons...
That’s why he came here, he was shopping for more reasons and wanting to site someone who he will latter claim to be a Masonic Authority. It’s plain to see he sees the whole would through a different prism than you or I. I don’t like giving this guy credit for anything but tried to inform the brethren here about his intentions, motives and past actions.

widows son

Premium Member
Well I'm glad the way we poised ourselves on this forum. People like him need to know its not ok to do what he's doing. He may have the freedom of speech but not when it's encroaching on my freedom, especially when he thinks it's for "greater good". Who is he to make that decision? NOBODY

widows son

Premium Member
Exactly, he couldn't understand that, he also thinks the grand lodge, although i still don't know which one he was referring to, is a doctrine-spitting machine.

scialytic

Premium Member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... wonder what Monty Python and Mel Brooks could do with that story line. :39:

What say ye?

You or Brother Cajun ever read Monty Python's Tunisian Holiday? A writer met a couple of them in New York when they were passing through and they let him come to Tunisia to write about the making of The Life of Brian. It is a really cool look at the making of a film and the lives that the Circus led. There are some really great interviews with Graham Chapman and John Cleese. There is also an appearance of Ringo Star. It's really a good read, if you haven't seen it.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Fanatics come in all sizes and numbers. Should Ole Skip be held to a different standard.

Lord bless me and my wife,
My son John and his wife,
Lord bless us four and NO MORE!

the prayer of the zealot

Unfortunately, brethren, there is money to be made in extremism.

scialytic

Premium Member
You'll like it. The audiobook is really good as well. I've been an Audible subscriber since 2002. That is where I get most of my "reading" done...while commuting :thumbup1: