My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ola Jean Jones Wife of Brother Bill Jones

Jamesb

Some of you may know Brother Bill (PM Pleasant Hill Lodge) & Ola Jean Jones, some may not.

Both are the sweetest most generous people, active in the Lodge and the driving lead in Rainbow Girls. Life would be bleaker without either of them, definitely.

For over a month now Ola Jean has been in the intensive care unit fighting Pneumonia and complications resulting in a coma, a tracheotomy and other emergency surgeries.

I donated blood today @ the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center @ 11811 FM 1960 West, Suite 120
Houston, TX 77065 Phone: (281) 469-1964 & requested that credit be given to Mrs.. Jones. They told me to call 713 791 6339 & give her full name, date of birth: 11/12/50, & the hospital where she's staying: Memorial Herman @ Gessner. I called that # & they asked for my Unit # (which they give you attached to an instruction pamphlet) & told me they'd allocate a voucher in her name, & they need her family to call 713 791 6339 within 90 days after release to get credit.

Guys, this is the easiest way for everyone to help the Jones family & it doesn't cost a dime. Please consider donating if you're a candidate & I guarantee you'll feel great about it.

By the way, you can do this for anyone who is in need.

This is a very scary time; any help you are able to give would be more than appreciated, possibly life-saving. Would you please forward this to you respective lodges and anyone else you can?