My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Revolt?

HKTidwell

Premium Member
I'm one of those odd people who see the John R. Carter Juvenile center here locally and get irritated that Federal money was used to build it. :D

Can not agree with you more in regards to republicans saying they want their representatives to do one thing and then wanting the bacon brought home. Thus the reason I try to make the distinction of being a Conservative and not a republican. Some where over the years the two merged but they really didn't it just appeared that they had.

Last edited:

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Well I guess I'm going to back track on this. The name it is showing now is the "Williamson County Academy/Juvenile Detention Center" I could have sworn it was named the John R. Carter Juvenile Center, but it appears I was wrong. Anyways the principle remains the same, part of the money retained for it was grant/federal monies.

And don't get me wrong Representative Carter has done a Ton of good things just one of the things that I do not agree with is the waste of federal monies. But I tend to disagree with alot of the political trends in all established political parties.

I do not believe it is a TYC program, strictly local.

Sirius

I love pork chop sandwiches.

In principle term limits sound nice. It's my belief that it will lead to an even more complacent electorate.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I just don't see what his constituency gets so excited about.

We like the fact that he is a TRUE conservative. His staff does an excellent job of solving problems for his constituents and we'd rather be allowed to keep more of our taxes and do without the pork. Dr. Paul thinks our government should strictly abide by the Constitution and we agree with him. We need 534 more in Congress just like him!

Sirius

We like the fact that he is a TRUE conservative. His staff does an excellent job of solving problems for his constituents and we'd rather be allowed to keep more of our taxes and do without the pork. Dr. Paul thinks our government should strictly abide by the Constitution and we agree with him. We need 534 more in Congress just like him!

Well said sir. Now I know. Personally, I like the guy. He makes sense most of the time. He has some trouble divorcing the social issues from his libertarianism. But he tends to be fairly true to his word.