My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Christopher Parker

And apparently Geraldo just slipped and said "I don't care how it happened, I'm just happy Obama [sic] is dead."

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
While I say this is good news, I find it surreal that it has finally happened.

And apparently Geraldo just slipped and said "I don't care how it happened, I'm just happy Obama [sic] is dead."

Haha....Geraldo gets all the good stories. I am watching him too, and he has made several slips while talking about all this. Though, I don't think that they are slips. He has said one too many things directed at Osama and the Taliban for them to just be accidental slips.

Get ready for something big

I would have to agree a bit on this. I think that we do need to raise some security precautions for a little bit. Today was supposed to be the start of a very large Taliban offensive anyway. Hopefully, this will tear down moral for the Taliban and not push those guys into wanting to be martyrs.

Christopher Parker

I am still waiting on Obama to pat the ENTIRE military on the back in this speech.

Oh yeah, happy birthday USN.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I am still waiting on Obama to pat the ENTIRE military on the back in this speech.

Well, I'm sure that he will end up thanking the entire military pretty soon. I am just really glad that he came out as soon as he did and gave as much information that he did. Thank God for all those covert guys that pulled this operation off and I'm so glad that they didn't get harmed! Hopefully, all of this stuff will be unclassified soon and some sort of document will come out outlining the intelligence that was gathered and how the operation was done.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
story.jpg

Burn baby burn

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I agree. We need to keep on guard and yeah the Navy never gets acknowledged by anyone other than sailors and former sailors.

Beathard

Premium Member
I really hate to say this, but watching the people at the White House dancing with flags in celebration of Osama's death reminds me of radical Muslims dancing in the streets of Iraq. I really hope our troops don't take a major hit as a result of this.

The government has placed our embassies on alert.

They also said that this was accomplished by Navy Seals. Go Navy!

Christopher Parker

Beathard said:
They also said that this was accomplished by Navy Seals. Go Navy!

I used to watch those psychos train when I was stationed at SSC/NTC/GLAKES. It made me proud to be a Sailor everytime I saw them run by.

AnthonyBolding

Well we can all learn from him how not to live life. Because people are happy when he died. When I go above I want people to be happy for me but not happy I'm gone!

Martin O

Brethren, having been there at ground zero that day while working for FDNY EMS I feel a small sense of closure from his death. For years there had always been that feeling that he got away and I'm glad that now my memories will not be colored by the fact that he was still breathing.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I really hate to say this, but watching the people at the White House dancing with flags in celebration of Osama's death reminds me of radical Muslims dancing in the streets of Iraq. I really hope our troops don't take a major hit as a result of this.

To be honest, I would MUCH rather be seeing Americans celebrating and embracing the American flag in the streets of a proud America, than see the radical Muslims having a reason to celebrate in their streets. Let's pray our troops that are still in the combat zone won't get hit too bad because of this. But if they do, our boys are well prepared to continue bringing the fight to the enemy.

Just a side note, two PFC's (Private First Class; lower enlisted rank) recieved the Medal of Honor today. I'm giving thanks in prayer for those two, the special forces guys that pulled off the Osama raid, anyone that had a hand in the intelligence gathering for Osama, as well as ANYONE that has ever worn a uniform in the service of our country whether they came home or not. More than ever, we need to show all of our vets that we love them and are thankful for thier service.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Also on May 1st Hitler was declared dead. So it seems May 1st is a good day for the world to rid itself of evil men.