My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payers for my wife

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Brothers, first let me thank you all again for you prayers and words of encouragement over the last week.

Mum and Bub are both doing well and mum was set to be discharged this morning but still to be confirmed by the doctors.

We still have a few weeks to go before Bub can be discharged to come home but every few hours that passes he's showing his nurses and doctors great improvements in his strength determination to come home.

Thanks again Brothers for everything in throughout this week of distress.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Wife is home and Bub is being transferred back to the hospital closer to home after just 6 days. Now it's time to increase his milk volume so that he can come home.

I know I post a lot, but it's awesome that they are all positive updates since this all began.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
It's been a while since I updated this one so here's the latest.

My son is still in hospital as he needed lots of special care to help gain weight and master feeding. Just under 48 hrs ago his gastric tube was removed and he's been having full feeds on demand with no top ups required.

The docs said that he needed to feed by himself for a minimum of 48 hrs before they will consider discharging him.

With how well he's doing, he may be able to come home tomorrow or the day after.

Rob427W

It is great to hear from you, Bro. Darren. Thanks for the update, and lots of love to you and that young family.