My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petitioned to join Commandry

Keith C

So, I broke down and petitioned to join Damascus Commandry No 95, which meets in the building where My Blue Lodge and HRA Chapter also meet.

Frankly I have done zero research into the path ahead here, but I figured I may have some spare time as I will no longer be High Priest and the only Office I will hold will be Sovereign Master of my AMD Council.

I still wish to join Cryptic Council, bet there really isn't a council very close to where I either live or work.

JanneProeliator

I am joining HRA in September and I am fairly interested in joining Cryptic Council. The nearest Council is in Tallin Estonia witch is 3,5 car drive and a boat ride to another country away from me... =D So I have to really figure out if I have the time (and the money) to do so.

Keith C

I am joining HRA in September and I am fairly interested in joining Cryptic Council. The nearest Council is in Tallin Estonia witch is 3,5 car drive and a boat ride to another country away from me... =D So I have to really figure out if I have the time (and the money) to do so.

Well that is quite a trip! My two options are about 45 min from home or work!

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
My chapter is right at 5,000 miles from our US home, and an eight hour drive from our UK home.

Keith C

Last night I went through the Order of the Red Cross.

Very interesting ritual and very similar in content to a AASR NMJ Allegory I had a role in a couple years ago.

Keith C

Brief update, Last week I received the Knight of Malta Degree. I was a bit taken aback by a portion of the ritual! Overall very interesting and meaningful.

I will be going through the final Degree on Feb 2nd. Very much looking forward to it!

usar123

Congrats My brother ! The Degrees in Yorkrite are Awesome ! The Blue Lodge comes to light in them !