My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pha

brodj1449

I was raised to the degree of Master Mason in Ohio but I didn't prove I want to get back involved in masonry but I love in philadelphia now what do I do ?

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
I was raised to the degree of Master Mason in Ohio but I didn't prove I want to get back involved in masonry but I love in philadelphia now what do I do ?

Freemason Connect Mobile

You will need to make sure your financial obligations are fulfilled in Ohio. Call the Sec. and see. Then you will need to demit to whatever lodge you want to join in Phila.

Freemason Connect Mobile

brodj1449

Ok so once I choose my lodge in philadelphia they will allow me to do my proficiency there then ?

Hiram Abiff Lodge #72

bupton52

Premium Member
Ok so once I choose my lodge in philadelphia they will allow me to do my proficiency there then ?

Hiram Abiff Lodge #72

If you have already been raised as a master mason there might not need to be proficiency testing.

Freemason Connect Mobile

perryel

You will need to prove proficient to travel as a MM. I would contact the lodge you were raised at in OH and ask for guidance.

Freemason Connect Mobile