My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reference/Research Books

bassmedic903

Hello all, I have recently turned in my petition and should be interviewed soon. I was wondering what y'all's opinion on some books to buy to help me during my journey? I'm not looking for all the "answers" or a book to take the place of a mentor, just something to maybe aide in my studies. Thanks

Freemason Connect Mobile

LittleHunter

After I petitioned, the secretary of my Lodge lent me "Spirit of Masonry" by William Hutchinson. The book is over 300 years old. It's not easy to read but, man, did it blow my mind! If you like to read and you really want to think and learn then that book is invaluable!

Freemason Connect Mobile

widows son

Premium Member
I would advise to not read anything until you have been raised to a Master Mason. It could ruin your experience.

furina161

If you must read something, John Robinson's book "Born in Blood". That being said, I do not recommend reading much until you have been properly Raised as a Master Mason.

J.R. Cruz Aguirre