My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Arch Degree

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Last night I assisted in putting on the Royal Arch Degree at Morrison Lodge #76, Hardin Chapter 195 (Elizabethtown, Ky.) as the Master of the First Veil. A small part but I had a great time. As most of you may know from reading my threads I am heavily involved in the York Rite. On a side note Morrison Lodge is housed in a very old building predating the Civil War. There are several documented deaths that have occurred in the building as well as it having served as a hospital for wounded Confederate soldiers and is reputed to be haunted by several entities and has been featured on Ghost Hunters T.V. show! Very interesting experience!

Winter

Premium Member
I went through the York Right degrees to KT and even though I chose not to remain in YR, I will say that many of the rituals are absolutely beautiful.

Transmitted via R5 astromech using Tapatalk Galactic

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I went through the York Right degrees to KT and even though I chose not to remain in YR, I will say that many of the rituals are absolutely beautiful.
Yes they are! Most especially the Royal Arch and the Knights Templar. Everyone has their favorite appendant body and with me the York Rite simply struck a major cord. The Chapter and Council especially answers many questions and mysteries of the Blue Lodge. The pomp and ritual of the Knights Templar Orders are also great.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Yes they are! Most especially the Royal Arch and the Knights Templar. Everyone has their favorite appendant body and with me the York Rite simply struck a major cord. The Chapter and Council especially answers many questions and mysteries of the Blue Lodge. The pomp and ritual of the Knights Templar Orders are also great.

Agreed