My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

San Antonio Reunion

cmoreno85tx

Will anybody be attending the Scottish Rite Reunion in San Antone this Saturday 2/28/2009? I'll be there to recieve my 32 Degree . Be glad to see any of you there if you go.

4thgenPM

Brother,

I had the pleasure, along with Bro. Dave Peavy, to represent the Order of the Thistle of the Valley of Austin at your Reunion. Unfortunately, we were only able to stay for part of the day due to schedule conflicts, but we hope that you enjoyed your experience.

As we are attempting a 1 day Reunion for the first time in Austin this August, I would love to hear your likes and dislikes from your experience to help us. Feel free to send a private reply if you wish.

Thank you, and welcome to the Scottish Rite!

cmoreno85tx

Everything wsa awesome. The theatrics, the fellowship, everyting. The Cathedral Auditorium was like nothing I had ever seen before. OMG the back drops and costumes were spectacular. I even had the pleasure of runing into my old 7th grade Texas History teacher who was recieving his 32nd as well.