Seeking to apply to a Grand Lodge in South Texas

Discussion in 'Finding a Lodge' started by ryorta, May 6, 2013.

1. ryorta

ryorta Registered User

Greetings Brethrens. Three years ago I joined this forum because during my college years I was looking forward to apply as a new member in my local masonic lodge. I contacted a couple of members in my local area back then, but unfortunately based on certain criteria I was not going to be able to join.

Those were the saddest moments, and certainly I was hoping and dreaming to be part of the great Masonic fraternity. Sadly I lost contact to those that answered my inquiries, but I was afraid of that unavoidable rejection

Now I officially feel real confident that I fully accomplished this requirement to apply to a lodge and be part of this great society. I put my faith in God, and I hope to be reached by any local member from the south Texas area, and being helped to join a lodge.

Thank very much for your time, and attention.

Best regards.

Freemason Connect Mobile

2. Daniel Mosmeyer

Daniel Mosmeyer Premium Member

I see from your info you are located in McAllen. There is a lodge there. I am sure if you stop by and ask, they will see to it you are well guided. YOU must ask to be a member, members will not seek you out to join. As the saying goes, 2B1ASK1.

McAllen Lodge #1110
    Email: bcballi@aol.com
    Lodge Phone: 956-686-7363
    Masonic District 40-A
    Located in Hidalgo County
    97 Year old Lodge (Chartered December 08, 1915)
    Lodge Address: 118 N. 11th Street McAllen,78501
    Mailing Address: 1507 Tamarack
    Meetings: Third Tuesday of each month, 7:30 p.m.

3. ryorta

ryorta Registered User

Thank you very much for your information. I'll try to get in contact with them.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Share My Freemasonry