My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiner Bock Roast

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Shiner Roast..

1 chuck roast
5 tbl spoons worchestire
1 tbl spoon chili powder
1 tbl spoon cumin
1 tbl spoon lawrys
1 can beef broth
1 bottle Shiner Bock
1 can rotel
1 can stewed tomatoes
2 sliced onions
2 stalks celery
small red potatoes
baby carrots

Take the roast and put the seasonings on it and rub them in. Be liberal with the seasonings. Get a frying pan hot with a little bit of oil in the bottom and sear the roast on all sides. In a big crock pot, put in the beef broth, the worchestire, the beer and set the roast in there. Pour the canned tomatoes and rotel on top of the meat, then slice the onion and lay over the top of meat. Let it cook for about 3- 4 hours on low. (you can add some water if necessary to keep the meat covered.) Then, add the carrots, potatoes, celery and bell pepper and then let it cook for 2-3 more hours, or until the meat is nice and tender.

601448_4943365271912_1057069515_n.jpg

bnorthington

nothing like shiner bock.. a friend of mine from Texas introduced me to it years ago.. I just wish you could find it better up here in Mississippi..only a few places that carry it