My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small Town Texas Mason E-Magazine

cog41

Premium Member
Just want to call your attention to this site, The Small Town Texas Mason E-Magazine.

Many of you may be aware of the site and can be linked through the MOT Resources tab.

It's a monthly publication organized and put together by one of the MOT forum members, Old Corky (John Daut, PM Waller Lodge). Corky is 84 YEARS YOUNG and still going!

The E magazine isn't a discussion forum like MOT but has some good reading.
Each month a different Texas Masonic lodge is featured with a brief history of the lodge's past to the present. Other good stuff includes articles on masonic history, past members, ritual and ceremony.

So give Old Corky some support and visit the site.

And that Blake Bowden? He seems like a purdy fair feller.

Last edited:

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Funny it was that site that started my search for a "local" Masonic site and in the end led me here. It is a great site.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
It's Brethren like Brother Daut who inspired me to start this site. I definitely encourage everyone to check out his page, maybe even drop a line of thanks. Makes you wonder how an 84 year old Brother can produce quality publications every month and our own Grand Lodge...

Anyway, here's both for your viewing pleasure:

Small Town Texas E-Magazine (July 2012)
http://www.mastermason.com/STTM-Emag/Jul12.pdf

Texas Mason Magazine (Spring 2012)
http://www.grandlodgeoftexas.org/texas_mason/2012-summer.pdf

jwhoff

Premium Member
"So give Old Corky some support and visit the site."Cog41

I did better than that. I attended the Waller Lodge No. 808 installation last Saturday evening and looked ole Corky up for some serious guidance on a topic that came up my first stated meeting in the East. I had met him before but was pretty much taken aback when he turned and personally focused entirely upon my questions giving forthright, well though out answers.

Gentlemen, if you haven't met this man, you've missed a blessing indeed.

God bless Brother Corky and his great work in the fields of masonry!