My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starburst vs. Skittles

Skittles or Starbursts

• Total voters

Bro. Bennett

Premium Member
Well, I guess I am confused as to why anyone would choose starburst over skittles, SKITTLES are like little fruity M&M's... Mix them with Plain M&M's and ya got yerself two food groups. Sweet fruit and Chocolate... lol

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Mix them with Plain M&M's and ya got yerself two food groups

Lol, gross...hahah Mixing Starburst and Skittles with M&M's does not sound good to me at all. To me the sourness of the Starburst and Skittles would really kill the chocolate of the M&M's...But I tell you one thing, I love the heck out of M&M's but if I get a hold of an unlimited supply of Skittles I can't stop. For some reason they are like Goldfish or coffee for me...lol But to each his own...hahah That is what makes us humans so great!!

polmjonz

I voted for the starburst because i eat them so rarely but when i do i eat them all. I do however love the fact that when I am in some harsh environments the package of Skittles that comes in an MRE is very tasty and probably the best part of the meal, but the tropical flavor that they have started using is a little too much to eat the whole package at one time.