My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Masonic News

Old Corky

Premium Member
The Small Town Texas Masons E-magazine hit a new record in the April Issue. There are 8 stories and articles out of the 25 that are about Texas Masonic Brothers or events. If you haven't read it yet go to,
http://www.mastermason.com/STTM-Emag/ when you leave the Masons of Texas site.

Fraternally,
Old Corky

Old Corky

Premium Member
OK Brother Blake, I just wanted you and your readers to know that I already had the “Masons of Texas†web site written up in the June issue of the magazine, in the “The Really Great Masonic Educational Web Sites Series†long before you wrote that†Bro. "Corky" does a fantastic job!†The reason it will be in the June issue, is that I already had “The British Columbia and Yukon Grand Lodge Web Site†written up in the May issue.

know you are also doing a fantastic job, Brother. I, with about 15 or so different websites on the internet, definitely know how much work you have to do to create and maintain this site.

By the way, having just seen your post, I just realized that I had featured your Lodge

Corky

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
You are too kind my Brother. Thank you for the support and keep up the great work!

BTW, I have linked to your site via the "Masonic Information" menu tab.

Last edited:

JBD

Premium Member
Corky and Blake do awesome jobs - 15??? I only have 5 or 6 Masonic ones to do that that is enough for me.
You both really do a great service to the craft.