Thanks for playing....

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports and Online Gaming' started by owls84, Aug 12, 2011.

1. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

I just want to thank everyone for playing in the First Annual MoT Fantasy Football League on Yahoo and ESPN. I would like to now apologize for the amazing draft picks I made making it a waste of time for you guys. I will do my best to field a team that just good enough to squeak by with a "W" making sure I do not to blow everyone out this season so you can feel like you were able to compete.

This thread is for the SMACK TALK each week. So let the games begin boys.....GO SWAMP DONKEYS!!!

2. timd24

timd24 Premium Member

Room for 1 more in the ESPN league...draft is in 6 days.....let me know!

3. THemenway

THemenway Registered User

I would also like to apologize for the awesome picks that I made. I spent many hours of grueling research and studying the current year's projected stats. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I mean, thank you auto-draft! :rolleyes:

4. LukeD

LukeD Registered User

Did you get the virus I sent you?

5. THemenway

THemenway Registered User

LOL, not yet!

6. Christopher Parker

Christopher Parker Registered User

We can only hope it will dump its payload soon...

7. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Haha, right?

Seriously guys, we can't let someone that has the profile picture of Chunk doing the truffle shuffle win...lol If that wasn't such a good movie, I would say that is grounds for taking away his man card privelages for week.

8. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

lol!!

9. timd24

timd24 Premium Member

Still need 1 more!!! anyone know someone that will join the league?

Share My Freemasonry