My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to Massachusetts Brethren

My deepest thanks to MW Richard Stewart, Grand Master of Massachusetts, and all of his officers and committee members for the phenomenal job they did at yesterday's events in Boston. I have been to lodges and grand lodges all over the country and the world and I can honestly say that the Grand Master's Table Lodge was one of the most impressive, memorable and fun events it has been my extreme privilege to attend. Everything was first class and every detail was perfect, right down to the 70 Masons who served as waitstaff for the 260 attendees. It was truly an incredible experience, and I am honored by so much that was said during the course of the day. It will go down as one of the greatest experiences of my Masonic life.

I learned much about their signature charity, the Masonic Medical Research Laboratory, and was happy and honored to be a part of the events that raised money for this wonderful facility. Thanks to Brother Ron Kamp for his dedicated work in telling the story of the MMRL. It is truly a Masonic charity that is making a difference in the world and well worth our wholehearted support.
25683662-2909071836976846956

More...