My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saints John in the Masonic Tradition by Alex Horne

SivadSemaj

Hello brothers,

I am looking to get a copy of The Saints John in the Masonic Tradition by Alex Horne. He also wrote King Solomons Temple in the Masonic Tradition, but I own that already. I cannot find it anywhere... any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Bloke

Premium Member
I thought I would be a smart ar@# and find it via google in a flash.. but noooo.... and I've been down the rabbit hole for over an hour....

Both those articles are in QCs same transactions (AQC). ...
("Quatuor Coronati’s Transactions are known as Ars Quatuor Coronaturum or ‘AQC’")

Horne, A., "The Saints John in the Masonic Tradition", A.Q.C., LXXV, pp. 82, 85.
So it is in Transactions of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge Vol 75 (1962) pages 86-87 (same AQC that King Solomons Temple in the Masonic Tradition is in)

You could go to the Source https://www.quatuorcoronati.com/past-issues-aqc/ but I think they only really sell the recent printed editions...
Call your Grand Lodge Library or ask around who has the transactions ?