My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight

LastKingSha174

Greetings Brothers. My name is Kymir from Albany NY and tonight I will be initiated into the EA degree. Needless to say I am both super excited and nervous at the same time. I've been waiting for this moment since the beginning of the year when I first petitioned. I've actually been interested in joining since I was about 17 or 18 but had no clue about the Youth Groups at that time. I am now 21 years old will be 22 next week and I am taking this mighty big step in my life and I just wanted to share my gratitude and excitement with my future Brothers today. Much love
Wadsworth Lodge #417
Albany,NY

My Freemasonry HD

Last edited:

LastKingSha174

Congratulations to the Brother whom's 1st degree is coming up and good luck. Also to everyone who is curious that night was a huge success. Me and 3 other Brothers were welcomed into the Fraternity and it was a night I will never forget. The experience was great and there is nothing to be afraid of. Also it's funny because in our actual Masonic Temple 4 other Lodges all meet there and my child hood best friends father is actually in my Lodge and I never knew until after the initiation lol just thought I'd share

My Freemasonry

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Bro Kymir, congratulations......is Wadsworth Lodge #417 Prince Hall Affiliated, or Grand Lodge of New York?

LastKingSha174

Bro. Book yessir I'm always studying whenever I get the chance now and @Bro Tower Builder it's under Grand Lodge of New York and thanks for the congrats. I should be getting raised 1/8/14 so I'm studying extra hard lol

LastKingSha174

Just thought I would share with everyone that I was Raised on 1/11/14 and it is one of the greatest feelings I've ever had. My studying and learning does not stop. I'm actually reading through some material from the GLofNY right now and looking into joining a local Royal Arch Chapter as well. Thanks Brothers for the support!!