My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting Another Scottish Rite Body in Texas

Jericho2013

Premium Member
What is required when you visit another Scottish Rite body in Texas to verify you are a member? Like when we go to another blue lodge we are tested to verify we are master masons.

Txmason

Bro. I would suggest bringing you SR dues card, Drivers License and Blue Lodge dues card. I have never visited another SR Valley I am sure more knowledgeable brothers can answer that question.

What SR Valley are you visiting and where? I belong to the Houston Valley.

Best,
Bro. Jerry Johnston

Freemason Connect Mobile

Jericho2013

Premium Member
I belong to the Houston Valley as well. I wanted to visit the Galveston Valley at some point. I've never been there.

Txmason

Pleased to meet you brother! I went to the Galveston Valley to get my degrees done as Houston was only doing a few at the time.

Here is a link to their website:

http://galvestonscottishrite.org/#

Here is their contact information:

Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Valley of Galveston - Orient of Texas

2128 Church Street
Galveston, Texas 77550-9982

Phone: (409) 762-5152
Toll Free: (877) 762-5152
Fax: (409) 762-7817
Email: galtxsr@comcast.net

If you do go let me know I ate at a few really good restaurants while I was there. I went down with my parents for a weekend to get my 32 degree.

Here is where I stayed:

http://m.hilton.com/mt/hamptoninn3....-galveston-GLSHSHX/index.html?un_jtt_redirect

Contact information:

Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston
6431 Central City Boulevard, Galveston, Texas, 77551, USA
1-409-744-5600

Freemason Connect Mobile

Txmason

Absolutely! Have a great time let me know if you'd like those restaurant recommendations.

Freemason Connect Mobile

jwhoff

Premium Member
I likes it just fine.

Member of Houston Valley where I work wardrobe.

Frequent visitor at Galveston Valley, where I work the 9th and 10th degree.

Rog Marinheiro

I visited an El Paso Lodge and they accepted my membership card from Brazil together with my passport. My membership card is the UGLE standard in English.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app