My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wardens Retreat

E

eagle1966

Does anyone have an idea of the intinerary for these? ie Fri,Sat, Sun?:001_unsure:

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I think you can get this information your looking for on the GL website.

Actually, you can't- you have to have your Secretary go to the Database. Here's the skinny:

Waco: July 22 – 24, 2011 @ KAREM SHRINE – 400 Karem Circle, Waco, TX 76712

Corpus Christi: Aug. 5 - 7, 2011 @ HOLIDAY INN EMERALD BEACH RESORT – 1102 S. Shoreline Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78401

Waco: Aug. 26 - 28, 2011 @ KAREM SHRINE – 400 Karem Circle, Waco, TX 76712

Odessa: Sept. 9 - 11, 2011 @ MCM GRANDE HOTEL –6201 E. Business 220, Odessa, TX 79762

E

eagle1966

Thanks for the info but this is all info I have already, Iwas wanting to know what the actual program will be; topics for discussion and such

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
You'll find that out when you get there. I expect it changes from year to year, depending upon what that particular GM feels is important.

Beathard

Premium Member
I asked this question while at Grand Lodge on Friday. They said it is constantly changing. Same for secretary training.

jwhoff

Premium Member
That's what I got out of the sessions last year. A good idea. Most lodges have past written material lying around in the library. So, if interested, a brother can get quite a bit of knowledge not covered during his visit.

Nightwolfe

Premium Member
As this will be my first retreat to attend, can anyone give me insight on what to expect during the Junior Wardens section of the retreat?
Not so much itinerary but what the retreat is like.
Thanks

Larry Burks

I am looking for the same info - but not really. On the application it says (for the WACO session) it runs from the 24th - 26th. Friday evening check in and then 8:00 am start on Saturday. What do we do on the 26th? I need that information, because I need to pick up a child when we are done and need to coordinate with the people she is with before hand. Do we actually work any on Sunday?

4/3/12 - Update: I have received information from GL saying we will work on Sunday and will be released at noon for any of those who might have the same question. (lb)

Last edited: