My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best way to learn about Freemasons?

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Thank you for starting this thread ThanatosTA. I have been having similar feelings. I will be going to a "bring a friend" event 2/2/13 at my local Lodge. I am a little anxious and a little excited at the same time. This will all be new to me. I have known many Masons but never spoke with them about what it is they do. All I know is I respected all of them a great deal. The man I was probably closest to was Hoyt Hilton Who sadly has passed away. This was my wife's Uncle and I had the highest respect for him and his wife Doris. Thank you everyone who post advice as it has also benefited me, and who knows who else.

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
Hey DJ, just listen to these guys, they know what they are talking about. I was worried about going to a lodge until I decided to just man up and go. I hope you get as lucky as I did in finding a Lodge that fits you.