My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody in Sweden

Arpad 3x3

Hello Brothers

I am trying to apply for a membership in the Swedish rite since a don't live anymore in my home country.Does anybody know someone from Västra Götaland area Göteborg.I tried with emails but no reply's so far.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Ordinarily, I would recommend you go through your grand secretary. However, your profile says you are a member of the Grand Orient of Serbia. That is not a regular grand lodge. It is not in amity with GLS.

It is likely the GLS would require you to resign and renounce your prior membership In your current obedience.

Arpad 3x3

Thank you for your reply, I am willing to resign from the GOOS, as I later found out about the regular and non regular lodges and since then have been confronted by silence when tying to contact them ,on the other side I have spent my time studying about freemasonry and not actively participating in any activities for the last two years with my lodge. Basically I am alone in a new country(Sweden) and I am trying to get in touch with a regular Grand lodge but no success so far.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Thank you for your reply, I am willing to resign from the GOOS, as I later found out about the regular and non regular lodges and since then have been confronted by silence when tying to contact them ,on the other side I have spent my time studying about freemasonry and not actively participating in any activities for the last two years with my lodge. Basically I am alone in a new country(Sweden) and I am trying to get in touch with a regular Grand lodge but no success so far.

Elexir

I am a pretty inactive mason who belong to a lodge in the area but I might be able to lend a hand.
Where in västra Götaland do you live?
@Odur