My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenges on the street

Randy81

Premium Member
Going off of what I am reading, you are not. I could be making an honest mistake though so if I am, please forgive me. However, @PHAmily! if you are NOT a MM, please remove your Masonic avatar until you have earned the right to use it as you do not even know what ALL of the symbols (tools) in it represent as of yet. I mean no harm, just a little wise counsel.

Have a great day,

Brother Kendrick
Greensboro Lodge No. 223 (Current JW)
Greensboro, Georgia
MWPHGLGA
His posts confused me as well. They were very hard to follow.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Going off of what I am reading, you are not. I could be making an honest mistake though so if I am, please forgive me. However, @PHAmily! if you are NOT a MM, please remove your Masonic avatar until you have earned the right to use it as you do not even know what ALL of the symbols (tools) in it represent as of yet. I mean no harm, just a little wise counsel.

Have a great day,

Brother Kendrick
Greensboro Lodge No. 223 (Current JW)
Greensboro, Georgia
MWPHGLGA
How far are you from Atlanta ?

acjohnson53

Young Brother don't passify his need for knowledge. remember warn off cowans and eavesdropper's. I put it like they meet PH Mason's and wonder what we do that's so different...I put my left leg in first...

acjohnson53

Brother I'm not trying to tell you how to gain your knowledge in masonry , but this is not the place. These Brothers will eat you alive including myself. this place will miss lead on some important stuff you will gain in the future.. I recommend you come back to this sight when you gain more knowledge...

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
Brother I'm not trying to tell you how to gain your knowledge in masonry , but this is not the place. These Brothers will eat you alive including myself. this place will miss lead on some important stuff you will gain in the future.. I recommend you come back to this sight when you gain more knowledge...

What will this place mislead you on? That is some peculiar advice.

PHAmily!

thanks brah its ok having been often tried never denied and willing to be tried AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#357

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
thanks brah its ok having been often tried never denied and willing to be tried AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#357
Brother I would suggest you take heed to the above advice and remember your new name masonry is a journey not a race and I believe you where taught to be off when the time comes congratulations on being entered and I wish you peace and blessings on your Masonic journey remember your precious jewels given to you in the E.A. lecture

Bloke

Premium Member
.... this is not the place. These Brothers will eat you alive including myself. this place will miss lead on some important stuff you will gain in the future.. I recommend you come back to this sight when you gain more knowledge...

I, Bloke, Thrice Past Master and a Zombie Shriner, despite, as a Zombie and member of the eternally damned, and obviously having a penchant for brains and human flesh generally, hereby, most sincerely promise and swear, to resist eating anyone on this board, whether dead or alive. regular, or irregular, or just dropping by. I further promise and swear not to eat those nearest and dearest to him in the persons of his wife, sister, brother, child, second cousins once removed, neighbours or anyone else he knows, or his pets or anything else living and breathing and close to him, with the exception of any fish, fowl, other and all game, cattle, chickens,and any other living, or once living produce, readily available within the laws of the land, especially the chickens, whether supplied to me in a raw, or unraw state, whether free or at a hopefully slightly below market value, without detriment to myself, himself, or our connections.

So help me webmaster, and me steadfast, denying my poor, weak and brains-thirsty zombie nature.

SO MOTE IT BE !

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I, Bloke, Thrice Past Master and a Zombie Shriner, despite, as a Zombie and member of the eternally damned, and obviously having a penchant for brains and human flesh generally, hereby, most sincerely promise and swear, to resist eating anyone on this board, whether dead or alive. regular, or irregular, or just dropping by. I further promise and swear not to eat those nearest and dearest to him in the persons of his wife, sister, brother, child, second cousins once removed, neighbours or anyone else he knows, or his pets or anything else living and breathing and close to him, with the exception of any fish, fowl, other and all game, cattle, chickens,and any other living, or once living produce, readily available within the laws of the land, especially the chickens, whether supplied to me in a raw, or unraw state, whether free or at a hopefully slightly below market value, without detriment to myself, himself, or our connections.

So help me webmaster, and me steadfast, denying my poor, weak and brains-thirsty zombie nature.

SO MOTE IT BE !
LOL!!!