My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Esoteric Certifications (GLoTX)

What is your current Certification Class (GLoTX)

• Class "C" Certificate (Opening & Closing 4-Lodges, Tilers Oath, Questions & Answers's 3-Degrees)

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Class "B" Certificate (Class C +Confer 3-Degrees)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Class "A" Certificate (Class C & B +Lectures 3-Degrees)

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • I Have No Intention to Certify.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • What the heck is this??

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I Will Certify for the 1st Time this Year!

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters

Bill Hosler

Can someone explain to me about the A B and C certificates? I have applied to a Texas lodge but I am still learning lol.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
  • Class "C" Certificate: Opening & Closing MM, FC, & EA Lodges, & MM Lodge of Sorrow (all parts); Tiler's Oath, Questions & Answers in all 3-Degrees
  • Class "B" Certificate (Class C requirements plus all parts of the EA, FC, & MM Degree conferrals)
  • Class "A" Certificate (Class C & B requirements plus the Lectures of all 3 Degrees)

jwhoff

Premium Member
What the heck is this?

Brother Stewart, you forgot those of us who fully intend to certify this year. That is, of course, if I can get someone to teach me the 4th lodge opening and closing. I hear it all too often once each year just prior to and shortly after installations.

UPDATE: I've since certified and recertified for a C Certification. My intentions are now to gain a B certification. Though I wish to research and read more about masonry, I will learn the lectures if no one else in my home lodge does. Our current lecturers are older now and I don't want the lodge to loose its ability to confer its own lectures for degree work. But again, this is not my personal preference.

crono782

Premium Member
My intention is to get an A at some point, but I've got quite a ways before then.

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
If you want a study partner, hit me up. I'm not terribly far from ya (I think, hah).

Freemason Connect Mobile

4thGenMason

2 weeks after being raised I turned in my masters, and that same day I received my C cert. Unfortunately before obtaining my A I moved to another state and now I need to relearn the degrees with their language and don't currently hold any certificates.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freemason Connect HD mobile app