Article in Waco paper about Grand Lodge

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by david918, Dec 5, 2009.

1. david918

david918 Premium Member

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Some of the current replies are "interesting" to say the least, might be worth watching for a while...

3. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

Crazy people, I tell ya! Crazy people!

Actually, I think we would consider them ignorant.

4. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Man I love the Anti-Masons. I am never surprised but I am always humored.

5. LRG

LRG Premium Member

sick and beyond. Where do they get this

6. JEbeling

JEbeling Guest

you know I keep forgeting they are those people out there ... ! was interesing how the ticket was thrown out... ! masons I know .. ! who are judges .. ! will throw the book at a know mason for acting stupid.. !

all we can do is take care of our business..!!

7. TexMass

TexMass Registered User

I once replied to an Anti-Mason web site letting him know how funny he was and he told me that I just didnt' know the true meaning and that he had been threatend several times by Masons and that's why he can't post any personal information. I told him if we were really all that powerful don't you think we would have a file on you with the necessary information? I never heard from him again.

8. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

My own mother thought it was a cult. We had a conversation before I ever joined and she started changing her mind but it wasn't till after I joined that she fully changed her mind.

9. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

When I joined, one of my older sisters asked me "why would you join that cult"...

Share My Freemasonry