My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bait & Switch, I Quit

hanzosbm

Premium Member
Hey, there's an idea! For those who want to own their own building, find one with enough space to also put in a gym for the brothers. Not only would it be easier to swallow the cost of dues, it would be a great way to spend time with your brothers.

CLewey44

Hey, there's an idea! For those who want to own their own building, find one with enough space to also put in a gym for the brothers. Not only would it be easier to swallow the cost of dues, it would be a great way to spend time with your brothers.
Love it

Winter

Premium Member
If you really want to make bank, make it a gym only in January and the rest of the year a bar called "Resolutions".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Winter

Premium Member
This is sort of how most young Masons thought it'd be and hopefully will become one day. If you don't mind me asking, how much are your dues for a 50 person lodge and that great experience like that?

I spoke too soon! I received a letter from our Secretary today that dues have been raised to $400 a year and if you reside out of state to $200 a year.

Something I wanted to add to help out some of the lodges out there looking to make things easier, our Lodge (we call it European Concept rather than TO, it's basically the same thing but we aren't strict observance) meets in a room in the Scottish Rite building, so we also don't have to discuss building care.

Our Lodge would more accurately be describes as an EC Lodge as well.