My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Becoming a prince hall mason

rjreeder64

Hello all, my name is Randle Reeder Jr and I am seeking to become a prince hall Mason in the Nashville, TN area, if anybody can guide me in that process I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks I'm advance

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Check out the MWPHGLTN website and go from there. There is a section on joining as well as a list of lodges.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

dfreybur

Premium Member
It's strange the MWPHGLofTN does not have a functioning lodge locator on their web site. Maybe it's a temporary problem on my end.

Generally in person is the way to go. Please do contact the GL office. Please do call and/or email your local lodge before showing up. But a lot of lodges aren't good at responding to paper mail, phone or email. Don't wait on a response. Once you've introduced yourself by those contact methods knock on the physical door. Shake hands in person.

On the door is a listing of when lodge meets. Show up about an hour before the meeting. Introduce yourself and ask how to become a Mason. Get a building tour, meet the members, maybe have a snack with them. Put it on your calendar to show up then every month from here on. It may take 2-4 times before you are given a signed petition.