My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake's WoW thread.

Casey

Mandalorian
Premium Member
It's fun. It's extremely tough to get used to everything that is totally different. I haven't played in almost a year and half so..... everything is totally different for me.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
i got it a few days before it came out. took me around a year to get to 60. stopped playing, got the xpack to 80, stopped playing again. i do have a magic carpet.

Martin O

I did download Cata and started to lvl my 80 hunter (horde of course) and I just lost interest at about lvl 82. I used to be in a raiding guild and it's just not the same for me.

timd24

Premium Member
I just put my subscription on hold last week and now today I stumble on this thread! I agree with some...once I hit 85 it became boring. I'm not into pvp at all so I am waiting until the next expansion. Meanwhile I just started playing Rift, which is very similar to wow but I think has better graphics