My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother KANE!

CLewey44

Me, actually.
Multiple championships. He came in sort of in between eras, mid to late 90s. He was very good. Post-Hogan, started taking off around Rock/Austin time frame. Good solid worker but was a main eventer. He is an all-time legend in wrestling history. Could probably still go since wrestlers tend to hang around a little too long. Wore a mask a lot of times, especially earlier in his career.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Multiple championships. He came in sort of in between eras, mid to late 90s. He was very good. Post-Hogan, started taking off around Rock/Austin time frame. Good solid worker but was a main eventer. He is an all-time legend in wrestling history. Could probably still go since wrestlers tend to hang around a little too long. Wore a mask a lot of times, especially earlier in his career.

I disconnected cable in ‘92, went to video/disc/stream only in ‘06. There’s a whole lot of “tv” I know nothing about.

Jackie Lee Wilburn

I'm not to far from Buford Pusser's old stomping grounds. One of his nephews is a MM. I've never heard of Kane, I remember Bruno Sammartino, Sgt. Slaughter, Chief J Strongbow, the Iron Sheik and Larry Zbyszko.
That's awesome that you're from that area! I've always wanted to visit that area. I'm at the complete opposite end of the state.

CLewey44

I'm not to far from Buford Pusser's old stomping grounds. One of his nephews is a MM. I've never heard of Kane, I remember Bruno Sammartino, Sgt. Slaughter, Chief J Strongbow, the Iron Sheik and Larry Zbyszko.
I've never even seen a Kane match lol but his era is roughly 95-very recent. He may still make appearances. You may remember Isaac Yankem DDS haha. That was his bit before Kane.