My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers: Need help in Spokane please

Traveler406

My child was transferred to Hospital in Spokane and I'm looking for some help making my family a little more comfortable for our stay. We need a place just to get away and stretch out. Away from Hospitals, been in them for a week now. My wife and mother n law are rly stressed out and just need a little time away from eachother if I could facilitate it.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Bro. Gabe M.Mason
Big Sandy Montana
Treasure Lodge #95

Bloke

Premium Member
My child was transferred to Hospital in Spokane and I'm looking for some help making my family a little more comfortable for our stay. We need a place just to get away and stretch out. Away from Hospitals, been in them for a week now. My wife and mother n law are rly stressed out and just need a little time away from eachother if I could facilitate it.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Bro. Gabe M.Mason
Big Sandy Montana
Treasure Lodge #95

I hope someone can come to your aid, but also wish your family the best in this difficult time.

cemab4y

Premium Member
Has no one told you about the Ronald McDonald house?

Ronald Mc Donald House
Website
Directions
4.521 Google reviews

loading_24.gif

Charity in Spokane, Washington
Address: 1015 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204
Phone: (509) 624-0500

cemab4y

Premium Member
Gabe, Contact the Ronald McDonald House (address and phone above). They will provide housing, meals, assistance, counseling for siblings (if needed), all types of assistance to families of children who are hospitalized. Please call them immediately. I wish you good luck.

JanneProeliator

Glad to hear your little girl is getting better.
If Ronald McDonald house aint working for you and you want to cut some costs try Air BNB.I have used it alot and the housing is lot cheaper than hotels.

Here is a promo link from my air bnb account
www.airbnb.fi/c/jannem133
You get 35€ (I have no idea what it is exactly in USD at the moment) off from your first stay. It's at least something. (Promo link works all the brothers who want to use it)