My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy (old) magazines, rituals, yearbooks, etc.

Roy_

I was looking for something when I ran into this. Stichting Argus is a group that apparently investigates FM and related currents. This list I linked to supposedly contains double titles which they want to get rid off. It is not completely clear to me if Stichting Argus is an anti-Masonic organisation or a group of investigators who think that there should be no secrets, but their website contains complete rituals, correspondence with private addresses and what not. The list with titles for sale includes things such as:
  • Ritual No. 4 (Senate of Princes-Mason) Red Cross of Constantine - England, 2002. 16 p. + key, good. € 2,50;
  • Constitution, statutes, regulations and by-laws Prince Hall Grand Commandery Knights Templar for the state of Kansas, 1958. 31 p. € 5.00;
  • Constitutions and Regulations / Report of Proceedings 1997, Year Book 1997-1998 Grand Council of Royal and Select Masters, 98 p. very good. € 5.00.
Even member lists.... Half of the list is English (at the bottom there are some related organisations), the other half Dutch, German, French and a some other languages. The list is stunningly long.

Maybe if you are looking for old material this could be a chance or perhaps we want to get some things out of public hands...?