California Dad in Family Killings Left Suicide Note Citing Loss of His, Wife's Jobs

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by JTM, Jan 28, 2009.

1. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

brings a tear to the eye.

2. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

WOW!!! That is unbelieveable that he would say that at the end!!!!!!

3. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Holy COW!

4. david918

david918 Premium Member

This was posted on one of the masonic mailing list that I'm a member of:
    I have it on very reliable authority that he was in fact a PHA Mason.

5. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

Brothers, Im saddened to say I know what this brother felt. I know the depth of the abyss he fell into. It is not easy to ask for help and in many cases impossible. Foolish pride, ego, fear all come into play. There is also a profound feeling of relief once the decision is made and from that point there is very little that can be done. Yes he should have made that final sentence well before this time but he may have not known how to.

The signs are always there, and the ones close to this brother will for the rest of their lives look back and wonder how they missed them. Hindsight being 20/20 Im sure they are seeing things today they didnt yesterday. The reality is they had their own problems to deal with and were trying to get by and just didnt see them. Its a sad day for this brother and his lodge, family and friends.

6. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Moving to General as this information is freely available on most major news networks.

7. JEbeling

JEbeling Guest

Will never understand.. !

Why didn't he just take the kids and give them to somebody.. ?

Its like the trial in Galveston where the couple killed the little girl while she told her mother she loved her..? will never understand that kinda of black heart..?

8. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

I believe your right Brother Gortex. In the mind of a suicide they are escaping what life has thrown at them in what the perceive as the only way out. In many cases like this, it was not done out of malice or anger etc it was done out of love as they perceived it. If you have never known the depth and desperation that a person at that point is at, its hard to understand...

Share My Freemasonry