My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camping

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
So the wife and I started out with a tent, upgraded to a popup camper, then a small travel trailer and finally ended up buying a 37ft bunkhouse travel trailer and so far we're having a blast! We've camped almost every weekend this summer. What say you? Anyone out there avid campers?

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I love camping. My family loves camping, unfortunately my wife back problems prevent her from being able to sleep on anything other then a bed. So until I can afford to get a trailer or a cab over camper the only "camping" we can due is renting a cabin somewhere

Marvin E Osborne

We have enjoyed camping for most of my lifetime. Many a weekend were spent with Lodge Brothers and their families where we circled the campers, shared a common campfire... as our family's needs changed so did our campers. Tent - Truck Camper - Pop-Up - Fifth Wheel. When our daughters finished college and moved out of state we decided to take our camping life to the next level. We sold our home and went full time. That lasted for over 6 years before we finally bought our home in Georgia. The Fifth Wheel has now been traded for a Lance Truck Camper. The Truck Camper is handy for both just the 2 of us or for our daughters family. Long Live your dreams... don't wait too long for that next Adventure... Life is too short !!

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
We have enjoyed camping for most of my lifetime. Many a weekend were spent with Lodge Brothers and their families where we circled the campers, shared a common campfire... as our family's needs changed so did our campers. Tent - Truck Camper - Pop-Up - Fifth Wheel. When our daughters finished college and moved out of state we decided to take our camping life to the next level. We sold our home and went full time. That lasted for over 6 years before we finally bought our home in Georgia. The Fifth Wheel has now been traded for a Lance Truck Camper. The Truck Camper is handy for both just the 2 of us or for our daughters family. Long Live your dreams... don't wait too long for that next Adventure... Life is too short !!

That's awesome! We currently have a Sprinter Campfire 32BH and love it!

IMG_20160812_194220.jpg