My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completed 4th - 32nd

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
How long does it usually take from you get the 4th untill the 32nd degree? What degrees are done in full?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro
It depends on the valley. In both of.mine which are part of the AASR-SJ of the USA we do reunions. We get all 29 in 3 days. In my valley in OR we only didnthe obligatory degrees. Here in NM about 16 degrees are done in full

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
How long does it usually take from you get the 4th untill the 32nd degree? What degrees are done in full?

Our valley meets the 3rd Sunday of every month as of right now. It usually takes 3 to 4 months to finish. I was able to do mine in two months since I have military drill on most meeting dates.

Sent from my 831C using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
My valley spreads the degrees out over ten months.
Interesting. It would be hard to do that within our valley due to the Shrine, York Rite, Scottish Rite and Knights Templar meeting in the same building. It's a major time crunch for all organizations to meet.

Kenneth NC Mason

I have a question in regards to PHA SR

In NC a lot of the members I know in the MWPHGLNC are members of the new supreme council in Washington DC... that was started by Ralph Slaughter .. I also know there is a united supreme council of SR that in NC is called the NC deliberation council ( I think ?)

Anyways I've considered doing PH Scottish rite ( and even York Rite ) even though I'm AF&AM and I'm wondering which body is regular ?

I'd appreciate some thoughts from any Prince Hall Brothers on here

Feel free to private message me

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
The new Supreme Council is not recognized and is therefore not regular. The old one is recognized and regular however as I said they're on under some type of investigation 4 their handling of money and other things

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Kenneth NC Mason

Prince Hall York Rite is recognized by mainstream right ?

If there are any NC Prince hall Mason's who know anything about PHA YR in this state if you could please message me that would be great

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Prince Hall York Rite is recognized by mainstream right ?

If there are any NC Prince hall Mason's who know anything about PHA YR in this state if you could please message me that would be great

does your state recognize its PHA counterpart? If not then you as a GLofNC mason you cannot join ANY PHA bodies. Im not sure if PHA will allow you to join their appendant bodies even if mutual recognition exists as most PHA jurisdictions don't allow dual/plural membership

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
I have a question in regards to PHA SR

In NC a lot of the members I know in the MWPHGLNC are members of the new supreme council in Washington DC... that was started by Ralph Slaughter .. I also know there is a united supreme council of SR that in NC is called the NC deliberation council ( I think ?)

Anyways I've considered doing PH Scottish rite ( and even York Rite ) even though I'm AF&AM and I'm wondering which body is regular ?

I'd appreciate some thoughts from any Prince Hall Brothers on here

Feel free to private message me

What GL do you hail from ?

Sent from my 831C using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app