My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theories

dfreybur

Premium Member
U are a mason yet you don't know the 13 freemason bloodlines

I've already reported a number of his posts as trolls. This ends my responses to him. When someone is clearly insane what is important is to recognize that and pray for his healing not to respond to his rantings.

traveler702

I generally just leave the nutty ones alone, like for instance some of my family.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

BroBook

Premium Member
Do you have evidence of either claim?

I think he is fifth-teen for real ,years not steps!!! I
Think he thought when people write they must tell the truth , who would knowingly write and tell lies ( aliens? ) as truth!!!

My Freemasonry

rebis

Premium Member
Brothers, let us remember that not too long ago people were theorizing that the gov has access to everyone's data including phone calls. These people were immediately labeled and categorized as CTs. We now found out that their theories turned out to be correct.

Sometimes there is too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

To give another example...
It is a fact that the federal reserve controls our monetary system. It is a fact that the federal reserve is a quasi private organization owned by shareholders and many private European banks. It is a fact that the dollar bill in particular is drenched with our symbolism. It is also a fact that our buying power using those notes has decreased at a near exponential rate over the years.

To me assuming that those international bankers have this country's best interest in mind and at heart is a big "Theory"

My Freemasonry

zakattack666

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I did not say i believe in these 'conspiracies' merely asking all your opinions for my question of what i have found over the internet as i am too young to be a mason. 'Don't judge a book by its cover'
I think most of you may have got the wrong impression which is partly my fault.

My Freemasonry

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
rebis; we knew this about the Federal Reserve more than a century ago. No smoke there. And the dollar bill has the obverse of the Great Seal on it. A whole other discussion that ends in "no Masons were involved."
zacattack; your posts gave the impression that we didn't know what was going on, and you did. You might want to ask questions instead of making statements.
Sometimes I think we generate our reality. "They're tapping our phones" we cry, and some upper-level spook says, "Hey, good idea!"

Last edited:

JJones

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I did not say i believe in these 'conspiracies' merely asking all your opinions for my question of what i have found over the internet as i am too young to be a mason. 'Don't judge a book by its cover'
I think most of you may have got the wrong impression which is partly my fault.

I don't hold anything against you and, you're right, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As Bro. Trysquare pointed out, some of your questions appear more like statements. I'm sure you were just trying to learn more but remember that all we have to go by here is text...we cannot see your expressions or hear your tone so it helps to be clear about your point.

I'm a 'forgive and forget' type of guy (or I try to be) especially with people your age (I'm a teacher, or will be very soon). You can ask all the questions you like so long as you follow the rules of our forums but I'll always suggest you look at the evidence. Not opinions...but look up evidence that supports the facts.

zakattack666

No problem and i hope you get the qualifactions to become a teacher

Sent from my HTC Desire C using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

rebis

Premium Member
The idea that I was attempting to get across was that sometimes information surfaces which turns conspiracy theories into conspiracy facts.
Had all that info not been leaked, to this day the idea of government secretly gathering data on citizens would have remained a conspiracy theory.

And simply because everybody knows about the federal reserve, it does not make the whole thing less "smoky"...in fact I would say that not only is there a lot of smoke surrounding the fed...but a foul odor also.

Cheers :)
S/F

My Freemasonry

rebis

Premium Member
No, that is not a fact.

Alright, the word drenched might've been a bit strong. Having said that, I think that we can at least agree that the frustum and the all seeing eye have strong ties to our society.

Some good sources on the topic are Albert G Mackey's "The symbolism of freemasonry" and his famous "History of freemasonry" I pride myself in owning the 1898 volumes. George Thornburgh and Alen Roberts are also great sources on the subject...all distinguished brethren.
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry HD1383201233.772488.jpg

My Freemasonry

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Indeed, Mackey states that it was used as a representation of the sun, as religious imagery was a touchy subject at one time. He mentions that Shakespeare, as well as other writers, used it long before Masonry (as we know it) began.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
Brothers, let us remember that not too long ago people were theorizing that the gov has access to everyone's data including phone calls. These people were immediately labeled and categorized as CTs. We now found out that their theories turned out to be correct.

Sometimes there is too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

Soooo, you're saying that the anti-Masons are correct, then...

After all, cherry-picking what one will be skeptical or credulous about isn't honest.

cog41

Premium Member
Conspiracy theories aren't all that bad. I like to look at them and expound the parts that have actuall validity or truth. Often times they may lead down paths that one can find to be very interesting and informative. The various parts of the theory may prove there is no conspiracy at all but the knowledge or information gained can often times be quite entertaining.

BroBook

Premium Member
Soooo, you're saying that the anti-Masons are correct, then...

After all, cherry-picking what one will be skeptical or credulous about isn't honest.

No Anti-masons can't be right that would make the greatest men of all ages wrong , but in order to find something that you don't know you might need look somewhere you would not go !!!

My Freemasonry

rebis

Premium Member
No Anti-masons can't be right that would make the greatest men of all ages wrong , but in order to find something that you don't know you might need look somewhere you would not go !!!

My Freemasonry

Ditto.

My Freemasonry

rebis

Premium Member
The unfinished pyramid is not Masonic, and the "eye of providence" was in wide use as a symbol of the protection of deity, not just by Masons.

http://www.masonicinfo.com/eye.htm

So you are saying that pagans put it on the dollar bill?

You are just as bad as the CTs only at the other end of the spectrum where you deny it all and devoid the fraternity of all substance and essence.

I have here right in front of my eyes books written by some of the most revered and prominent masonic writers that go into deep detail on the origin, history and meaning of the symbols found also on the great seal.

Instead of regurgitating things you have heard and spread discordant passions by simply negating my knowledge, research and understanding...I would suggest for some additional research on your part.

If you would like to take this offline, I can scan pages upon pages from many old books on this subject, PDF and email them to you.

My Freemasonry