Cowan & Eavesdropper ALERT!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Raymond Walters, Oct 20, 2013.

1. JKC84

JKC84 Registered User

What city was this in? I am a member of Oxnard Lodge #341 in Oxnard, CA and it is predominately white but racism was something I never felt walking in. And Oxnard is a city that doesn't have many blacks to begin with but by far one of the most friendliest cities I've lived. I now reside in Phoenix, AZ as of March 2014 but I've yet to go out and search for a lodge here.

Jaron Coby 32nd• SR.MM Oxnard Lodge #341

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Wow, I'm a new member and I had no idea that this sort of thing occured so frequently! This is a lesson that I will certainly remember.

3. conrad taylor

conrad taylor Registered User

Bro.Walters I really need some help on this Internet lodge 9659. I see that you said the Rick Wells isnt with this lodge but I need to know if Weston Jarvis or even an Otis Saulsberry is part of this lodge. I was issued a pettition and I filled it out and I want to know if this is legit. My gut is tell me that it is not. I just want to know with these other two men are apart of Internet Lodge # 9659. Please email me at contaylor@gmail.com. Thanks.

4. MRichard

MRichard Mark A. Ri'chard Premium Member

The Internet Lodge #9659 is legit and recognized by the UGLE. I believe one of the moderators (@trysquare ) here is a member. Jarvis is not a member to the best of my knowledge although he may have tried to join under false pretenses. Never heard of the other guy.

Raymond Walters likes this.
  5. Raymond Walters

Raymond Walters Premium Member

Ricardo D. "Rick" Wells attempted to gain entry under fraudulent means. Wells has been expelled for his attempted fraud, so as to prevent him from gaining admission to any legitimate Masonic lodge in the future.

Weston Jarvis and Otis Saulsberry are not now members, nor have ever applied for admission to Internet Lodge #9659 which is warranted under The United Grand Lodge of England. The credentials they have posted photos of on facebook are fake!

MRichard likes this.
  6. Raymond Walters

I am not familiar with the mane Otis Saulsberry. Who is he? And where is he from? What role does he play in this whole matter???

7. Mike Martin

Mike Martin Eternal Apprentice Premium Member

Sorry to be picky but can I just correct the terminology here.

Internet Lodge No. 9659 is not "recognised by the UGLE" it is a Lodge warranted by the UGLE.

MBC and Raymond Walters like this.
  8. Mike Martin

Mike Martin Eternal Apprentice Premium Member

Oops I (belatedly) see Raymond has already picked that up

MBC, MRichard and Raymond Walters like this.
  9. MRichard

MRichard Mark A. Ri'chard Premium Member

Raymond Walters likes this.
  10. Raymond Walters

Thank you for the information. I will have to read up & add these players to my scorecard.

MRichard likes this.
  11. Raymond Walters

bupton52 and MRichard like this.
  12. Brother JC

Brother JC Moderating Staff Staff Member

I will add my 2p to the hat and reiterate what has been said before:
    Internet Lodge 9659 is a regularly constituted lodge, warranted under the United Grand Lodge of England.
    If anyone has questions or requires further information, please contact me via personal message, and I will gladly help.

MBC and MRichard like this.
  13. Brother JC

Brother JC Moderating Staff Staff Member

Raymond Walters and MRichard like this.
  14. Raymond Walters

As an update, there is another BOGUS Grand Lodge in The Houston, Texas area that has modeled itself after UGLE. Only wondering when does it end???

Attached Files:

15. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Oh geez. The logo is even laughably bad. >.<

16. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Brand spankin' new, too. Quick, we can all get in on the ground floor!

Bill Lins likes this.
  17. Warrior1256

Sounds like a lot of this is going on. Is it worse in Texas than most other places or about the same?

18. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

No, I really don't think it is and it may be less. Go to the phone book (they still have those, you know :)) for Chicago or New York, and you will find the most fantastic names for a plethora of grand lodges. Both CGMNA and World Conference of Regular Masonic GL's deal with this issue internationally as well.

Warrior1256 likes this.
  19. Warrior1256

Thanks for the reply and info. The only clandestine lodge that I could find anything on in Kentucky folded in the 70s. Looks like we are overdue for one.

20. Donna King

Donna King Registered User

He is a fraud

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016

Share My Freemasonry