My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your lodge really suck!?

Bloke

Premium Member
It is my suspicion that in the last 30 years Masonic ritual has lost much of its magnetic power. If true, this may well explain the shrinking membership in most lodges.
Nice to see you James.

Neither lodge i am sucks, but neither is perfect, but they're closer to prefect than sucking....

CLewey44

I've yet to be in a lodge that does suck lolol...Closest I came to that was one in an unnamed stated (below Oklahoma), in an unnamed town (named after a waterfall) that virtually nobody spoke to me the entire time, no intro, nothing and I ended up excusing myself after a little while. No big deal, but was little put off. One guy was very friendly but I don't think anyone else even shook my hand. All good tho. I'd go again if in the area due to it being apart of my rights to do so. Nobody is perfect and some folks are just simply shy.

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
I find the only time I would say that it sucks is when I volunteer to do something or participate in something that I know does not interest me or does drain me beyond my capacities to recharge. But in saying that, it would be me trying to blame my Lodge for something that I knew I should not have taken on.
The LW of MM is No. I think we all lost that one...

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
coachn said:
I find the only time I would say that it sucks is when I volunteer to do something or participate in something that I know does not interest me or does drain me beyond my capacities to recharge. But in saying that, it would be me trying to blame my Lodge for something that I knew I should not have taken on.

The LW of MM is No. I think we all lost that one...

LOL!

NoTraining_01.JPG

http://buildinghiram.blogspot.com/2016/01/grand-lodge-burnout-response-no-training.html

Attachments

• AreYouSure.jpg
    AreYouSure.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 254