My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA Proficiency

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Well, I was passed to FC last night. All I can say is, WOW! What an awesome beautiful degree. It was an amazing experience. It had so much of an impact it actually made it into my dreams last night. I was the first of 3 people so I got to watch it twice more after I did it. I am still reeling from it today. The rest of the lodge starts practice in Thursday to prep for my MM degree. My instructor through all of this said I should be ready for it in about 3 weeks. There was so much put out last night I will be studying for the rest of my life just on this one degree alone. I can know see why so many of you here said this was you favorite. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Thank you Brother. I didn't know if it was possible for my passion for this to increase but that is exactly what has happened. What amazing journey so far and at this point I know it will only get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry