My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA

Willh1990

I am being initiated on Thursday along with Visanthe Shiancoe which is cool in its own right since he's NFL. So I'm very much as happy as I can be right now as I am finally where I want to be after a long wait. Now I need to reach the 3rd degree.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Willh1990

This lodge is great I have already made friends. For those who are looking keep going to dinners and function s as I did and make sure your comfortable because I was able to eat and make jokes with these guys and the past master and the SW became people that were glad to sign my petition.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I remember my initiation like it was yesterday even though it was 2 months ago today. Enjoy the experience and please let us know how it goes.

Willh1990

I'm a mason

Attachments

• 1390540765340.jpg
    1390540765340.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 591

Willh1990

Having fun after the ceremony was Done master gave us his hats.

Attachments

• 1390540846552.jpg
    1390540846552.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 568

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I have a good friend (and a Fellowcraft I am mentoring) who goes to Saint John's. Sadly, he hasn't been able to visit your lodge yet.

SeattleMason0613

Masonry won't get you a job, it can give you the skills for personal development however. My advice is take things slow and enjoy the ride.

Live long
See far
Know much