My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fc degree in nc

BMorgan

If there are any brothers in or around Winston Salem nc tomorrow night at 7:30 I will be standing self proficient (asking myself the questions and answering my own questions) on my first degree and will be receiving my 2nd degree tomorrow night. Be sure to come join if you can.

Brother Billy Morgan

QPZIL

Premium Member
Brother Billy,

I'm right down the road in Greensboro, but I have a good reason for not being able to attend last night. I was being raised at Gate City Lodge #694 in Greensboro, NC :)

So, two newly advanced Brothers in this thread! Myself, a newly made Master Mason as of last night, and Brother Billy Morgan, a newly made Fellowcraft as of last night. :D

BMorgan

Congratulations! I will be standing hopefully self proficient on my 2nd this up coming Tuesday at our stated communications. We also are having a temple BBQ fundraiser I think in April so you should definitely come by and get some great food and meet some of our brothers here in Winston.