Fraternal Greetings from Kansas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dale357, May 7, 2012.

1. Dale357

Dale357 Registered User

I live in Udall Kansas, a small town in Southeast Kansas, just SE of Wichita. Stumbled on to this site while searching for Plano area Lodges. I will be in Plano on business May 14 and 15, 2012, and was searching for a Lodge to visit while there. I am the WM of Belle Plaine 173, Belle Plaine, Kansas, a Lodge founded in 1877, with 80 members.
    I have never visited a Texas Lodge before and would very much like to.
    In light,
    Dale357

2. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. I am pretty sure I know where you are, but 100%. My mother-in-law lives in Douglas.

3. Dale357

Dale357 Registered User

Brent, Douglas is only 15 miles from where I live. In fact I will be doing the EA lectures this coming Thursday evening at Douglas Lodge fo three new EAs.
    Thank you!

4. Brent Heilman

When does the Lodge in Douglas meet? Sometime when I am up there I would like to stop in. My wife's dad was a member at that Lodge until his passing some years ago.

5. Dale357

Dale357 Registered User

Douglas Lodge meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. They have a new lodge out on Highway 77 across the street from Pizza Hut. I have known some of those guys for 25 years or so. Didnt know some of them were Masons until I became one myself in 1999.

6. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

7. Brent Heilman

I will have to try to make a meeting sometime and hopefully soon. Thanks for the info.

8. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome to the Community!

Share My Freemasonry