My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings from Malaysia

Mevius

Warm and fraternal greetings from Malaysia to all brethren,

I'm new here and would like to get to know more about freemasonry and make more friends here. I believe i'm gonna have great experience here. Great work for all the brethren who created this forum, it really help a lot of young masons to get to know more.

Kudos!

Mevius

@Mevius

Welcome! From where in Malaysia are you?

I had the opportunity to travel to KL on business in 2006. It was a great experience.

Greetings Bro,

I'm from the capital, Kuala Lumpur. I hope that you will love Malaysia for its hospitable culture and we are always looking forward to host any overseas brethren who would like to pay of a visit during their period of stay in Malaysia.

Do keep in touch whenever you will be in Malaysia. Cheers and have a great day.

Tombean

Hello my brother
I have contacted the masonic lodge
near me in Malaysia and the conditions for joining are to be offered by two brothers to recommended me Can I find any Malaysian Mason brothers help me here

El Franco

i am interested to become a Mason in Kuala Lumpur, any member here? i can contribute since i am an architect.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Greeting Brother, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Great folks and lot's of knowledge.